Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Orientation of DCS

Yesterday, I attended the Department's Orientation. There were about 30 new graduate students, half domestic and half international. During the orientation, faculty and senior graduate students were talking so fast that none of us could catch them. I am a little afraid that if they talk like this in the class then I'll have to record their words.

However, the food was a bit terrible. And Darko kept talking about his molecule programming beside me. So I escaped and went to BSU to see my friends. An additional thing I want to talk about is that when the orientation was ended, a senior graduate student came and talked with us 4 Chinese new students. Then he just wrote down the telephone numbers of 2 girls. At night, When Zhan talked about tomorrow's moving home, she told me that the senior student had sent her a inviting text to their free dinner. Wow, he was so fast to chase a girl. What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment