Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Life Begins

This is my second blog on BlogSpot. The first one was established while I was applying for U.S. Graduate Schools. Now, I'm in the United States. My new campaign begins. So it is time to start a new blog to record all my successes and failures.

At Albuquerque, one of the biggest cities of America, I may make many international and domestic friends. And I can also fall into the black hole of sadness and frustration. C'est la vie! But life is still going on. So I can not stop my feet.

I come here with no financial aid, no friend, no academic reputation and no professional success. What I have is just my dream, belief and young heart. Every night, when I pray to Confucius, I can feel his existence, and his focus on me. He said that a noble should not care where he stays but what kind of person he is. Though thousands of miles away from my motherland, I'll still try hard to be hard-working, frank and kind.

I should first change myself before I change the current situation of my nation!

Come on! Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment