Sunday, October 3, 2010

Time doesn't wait for anyone

It's a month since I entered the USA. Hitherto, everything seems going well. However, I feel a little lazy during recent days. I know it's crime to behavior like this, so I write this article to warn myself.


What's more, I'm sure that I have wrongly looked down upon my American classmates. Though they think about problems in a different way than mine, they are still clever and they courage to communicate with professors in class. I'm lack of such a courage, and my mathematical skill still remains weak.

So it's the time to stand up, and continue to fight for my dream. Time doesn't wait for anyone.

3 comments:

  1. Heyy I read your blog from the time you are in US. Its good. I am also new here but from different country though. I am also feeling lazy these days. :P
    But I think you will come out stronger after this laziness. If you cannot ask your doubts in class( which even I dont ask) note them down somewhere and either mail professor or meet him in the walk in hours. All the best. Keep writing.

    “When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision. “

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Monisha! I'm glad to see your comment on my blog. It's usually difficult for new international students to get used to the life here. Well, recently, I've got to know that once I open my mouth and talk with people like professors, students and staff, will they show me their friendliness. Life is not that hard, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy Yiming, I know life is hard for international students, especially when you come from east to west all the culture shock is too much. But consider youself lucky because not many people will have this opportunity. Coming to speaking to people, you will never know if they are friendly or not till you speak. Stop distancing people cuz you dont know what their reaction will be. for example you can start by talking with any of your classmate with whom you dont speak much. you can keep changing your place in the class so you can interact with more people. all the best.
    :D

    ReplyDelete